PRICE PER PERSON
35.000 CLP / 40 USD
The Tatio Geysers are located northeast of the town of San Pedro de Atacama at an approximate altitude of 4,280 meters above sea level, a visit to this magical place is to connect with great emotion when seeing one of the most memorable sunrises of your life in the Tatio Geysers, the highest geothermal field in the world, surrounded by steam fumaroles.
This amazing journey begins very early to experience the sunrise in one of the most important geothermal fields in the world!
You will be surprised to see more than 70 fumaroles from which giant vapors emerge and form pools of boiling water, their best face appears early in the day, which is when beautiful colors are born between the contrast of the intensely blue sky and the pristines team of theGeysers.
In the middle of this impressive natural setting next to the Andes mountain range, we will enjoy a rich breakfast.
On the way back to San Pedro de Atacama, we will stop at the village of Machuca, an Atacamenian village. This stop includes a visit to the beautiful church and a small wetland where flamingos, ducks and birds of theareaco exist.
- EASY CANCELLATION:Cancel up to 48 hours in advance and receive a refund of 80% according to Chilean legislation
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- NOT INCLUDED entrances fees to National Park
- INCLUDES Transportation and tour guide
- NOT SUITABLE for people with hypertension, Under 6 years old, pregnant
- The night before the tour we recommend a light dinner, without red meats or alcohol
PLACE OF DEPARTURE
- Pick-up from selected hotels in San Pedro de Atacama, transportation
- KEEP IN MIND:
Reconfirm departure time, it may vary depending on the season of the year