Program 4 Days 3 Nights [COD. CHY-003]
PRICE PER PERSON
192.000 CLP / 250 USD
Departure from San Pedro de Atacama at 07:00 am. In minibus to the Bolivian border, passing through the immigration of Chile and Bolivia, being on the Bolivian border at a height of 4,400 m.a.s.l. We change vehicles from a minibus to a jeep Toyota LAND CRUISER 4WD with a capacity of 5 pax.
The first day we will visit the Bolivian highlands, places such as the green lagoon and the white lagoon, located at the foot of the Licancabur volcano, Dali desert where you can admire a truly surreal landscape, the thermal water pools, the Sol de Mañana geysers intermittent fountains of water that boiling at a temperature of 90 °C and fumaroles, cracks where volcanic lava flows. Ending the day at red lake, the main nesting center for more than 30,000 flamingos of three species. These places are at an average height of 4,300 m.a.s.l., where it is possible to contemplate Andean flora and fauna, flamingos, vicunas and other animals. the first night will be at the CORDILLERA TRAVELLER hostel in double, triple and matrimonial rooms.
The departure from the 1st. Lodging is at 08:00 am. We will visit the red lake, Siloli desert, tree stone rock formations whose sculptures are due to wind erosion, later we will continue towards the altiplanic lagoons also known as colored lagoons; Honda lagoon, Cañapa lagoon and Turquiri lagoon, Chiguana salt flat, San Juan village. The 2nd. Night will be at the NUEVO AMANECER salt hostal, in double or triple and matrimonial rooms.
The third day is the visit to the Uyuni salt flat (12,000 kms2) and depending on the weather conditions you can start with a SUNRISE on the salt or also to be able to observe the sunset, ALSO ENJOY THE REFLEX EFFECT OF THE WATER IN THE SALT FLAT (January and February), Inca Huasi island (giant cactus park) Located in the middle of the Uyuni salt flat with a formation of salt rocks with remains of corals and seashells, eyes of the salt flat, salt mines, Colchani village, train cementery (oldest locomotives since the coal age) arriving in Uyuni city at 15:00 pm. After a short break at 4:00 p.m. the return trip begins for 3 hours to theMALLKU VILLA MAR village. the third night we will sleep in a hostel with double, triple and matrimonial rooms.
Departure from Villa Mar village at 05:00 a.m. Directly to the border of Bolivia in a trip of 04 hours Arriving at 09:00 am.to Bolivian immigration, here again we change the vehicle to aminibus returning to San Pedro de Atacama at 1:00 p.m.
- EASY CANCELLATION:Cancel up to 48 hours in advance and receive a refund of 80% according to Chilean legislation
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- PRICE INCLUDES Transportation, accommodationnights in specific places and hostels in theprogram and mealsduringthetrip (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Guide in spanish (for english guideadditionalprice).
- NOT INCLUDED entrances fees to National Park, water and snacks
- INCLUDES Transportation and tour guide
- NOT SUITABLE for people with hypertension, Under 6 years old, pregnant
- The night before the tour we recommend a light dinner, without red meats or alcohol
PLACE OF DEPARTURE
- Pick-up from selected hotels in San Pedro de Atacama, transportation
KEEP IN MIND:
- Reconfirm departure time, it may vary depending on the season of the year