Program 3 Days 2 Nights [COD. CHYE-103]
GROUP OF 1 a 2 PAX.
1.425.000 CLP / 1.850 USD
(928 USD p/person)
GROUP OF 3 a 4 PAX
1.810.000 CLP / 2.350 USD
(588 USD p/person)
Departure from San Pedro de Atacama at 07:00 am. In minibus to the Bolivian border, passing through the immigration of Chile and Bolivia, being on the Bolivian border at a height of 4,400 m.a.s.l. We change vehicles from a minibus to a jeep Toyota LAND CRUISER 4WD with a maximum capacity of 4 pax.
The first day we will visit the Bolivian highlands, places such as the green lagoon and the white lagoon, located at the foot of the Licancabur volcano, Dali desert where you can admire a truly surreal landscape, the thermal water pools, the Sol de Mañana geysers intermittent fountains of water that boiling at a temperature of 90 °C and fumaroles, cracks where volcanic lava flows. Ending the day at red lake, the main nesting center for more than 30,000 flamingos of three species. These places are at an average height of 4,300 m.a.s.l., where it is possible to contemplate Andean flora and fauna, flamingos, vicunas and other animals. The first night will be at the Desert Ojo Perdiz hotel (Tayka hotels with heating), insingle private rooms, double private rooms and matrimonial private rooms.
The departure from the TAYKA HOTEL is at 08:00 am. We will visit the red lake, Siloli desert, stone tree rock formations whose sculptures are due to wind erosion, later we will continue towards the highland lagoons also known as colored lagoons; Honda lagoon, Cañapa lagoon and Turquiri lagoon, Valley of rocks, wetlands of alota through the town of San Cristobal to the town of Colchani. Night at the PALACIO DE SAL salt hotel or LUNA SALADA salt hotel (depending on availability at the time of booking the trip) in single private rooms, double private rooms or matrimonial private rooms.
The third day is the visit to the Uyuni salt flat (12,000 kms2) and depending on the weather conditions you can start with a SUNRISE on the salt or also to be able to observe the sunset, ALSO ENJOY THE REFLEX EFFECT OF THE WATER IN THE SALT FLAT (January and February), Inca Huasi island (giant cactus park) Located in the middle of the Uyuni salt flat with a formation of salt rocks with remains of corals and seashells, eyes of the salt flat, salt mines, Colchani village, train cementery (oldest locomotives since the coal age) arriving in Uyuni city at 16:00 pm. End of services.
This trip is coordinated exclusively for the client, as it is a private VIP service, the clients are the ones who set the date of their trip
- EASY CANCELLATION:Cancel up to 48 hours in advance and receive a refund of 80% according to Chilean legislation
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- PRICE INCLUDES Transportation, nights in specific hotels in the program, complete meals during the trip (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Guide in ENGLISH or FRENCH.
- NOT INCLUDED entrances fees to National Park, water and snacks
- INCLUDES Transportation and tour guide
- NOT SUITABLE for people with hypertension, Under 6 years old, pregnant
- The night before the tour we recommend a light dinner, without red meats or alcohol
PLACE OF DEPARTURE
- Pick-up from selected hotels in San Pedro de Atacama, transportation
KEEP IN MIND:
- Reconfirm departure time, it may vary depending on the season of the year